Grow your students' reading abilities
Finding interesting texts to grow your students’ reading abilities shouldn’t be hard. We’ve made it easy with CSI Chapters, a collection of 25 short, original high-interest chapter books. Each book varies in length from 24 to 32 pages, making them perfect for guided reading. CSI Chapters engage students and offer supports and scaffolds to give students the confidence and skills needed to tackle any text.
What's inside CSI Chapters?
- Over 700 pages of engaging, leveled content
- Fiction and nonfiction texts that span the curriculum – content covers science, math, social studies, financial literacy and more
- Teacher’s Guide with lesson plans and graphic organizers
- Print and digital formats
How will CSI Chapters help you?
CSI Chapters are high interest books that pick up where the CSI Literacy kits leave off: allowing you to continue to teach strategic reading skills while students learn to read longer texts.
- Build reading stamina and word-knowledge
- Support complex reading with illustrated, leveled short chapter books
- Use small group instruction to boost literacy achievement