Suitable for: 2+ years
This pack includes: 20 books -
2. The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
3. Green Eggs and Ham
4. The Lorax
5. Fox in Socks
6. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
7. Oh, The Places You'll Go!
8. Hop on Pop
9. Dr. Seuss's ABC
10. Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book
11. If I Ran the Circus
12. The Sneetches and Other Stories
13. Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
14. Horton Hears a Who
15. I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
16. Mr Brown Can Moo! Can You?
17. Ten Apples Up on Top
18. There's a Wocket in My Pocket!
19. I Wish That I Had Duck Feet
20. Wacky Wednesday
Dr. Seuss deserves a place in every child’s library, and this box set is the perfect centrepiece! From The Cat in the Hat to Horton Hears a Who, Green Eggs and Ham to Fox in Socks, this collection has all of the core classics your child can’t do without. It is presented in a sturdy box set, perfect for keeping the books organised on the rare occasion you’re not re-reading them!
You may know the stories from movies and television, but nothing compares to the originals. The wordplay and humour of Theodor Seuss Geisel are wonderful whatever age you are, not to mention his captivating art. However, this set is particularly useful for parents with children aged 0-5 who are learning to read. Each book is colour-coded:
- Blue back books are for sharing with your child. They have simple rhymes and repetition, and the pictures help them understand their meaning.
- Green back books are for kids who are beginning to read on their own. The rhythm, rhyme and repetition helps them build confidence.
- Yellow back books are for fluent readers, and are especially great read aloud. For younger readers, they’re excellent bedtime stories.
Dr. Seuss’s books have sold over 600 million copies worldwide. They’ve been adapted into films, television, plays, musicals, theme park rides, and even modelling kits. Most recently Green Eggs and Ham became a hit Netflix series, and a new version of The Cat in the Hat is coming from Warner Animation Group, creators of The Lego Movie.